CalgaryOur spacious and tastefully-decorated furnished accommodations in the vibrant city of Calgary are the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers looking for the peace, comfort and security that you want in your own home. We’re proud to offer you any one of our furnished rentals to become your home away from home - whether you’re in Calgary for business, pleasure or relocation purposes. All our fully furnished and equipped apartments, townhouses and houses are strategically chosen for their convenient locations throughout the city and are available year-round for both short and long-term stays. Come and experience all that Calgary has to offer – we look forward to making you feel at home!
Calgary, founded in 1875, is considered the centre of Canada’s oil industry, is the largest city in Alberta and the fourth largest in Canada. World-renowned for its annual rodeo called the “Calgary Stampede,” visitors come from around the globe to enjoy a taste of western heritage, culture and community spirit. Calgary is an attractive, quiet and dynamic city that is situated between the majestic Canadian Rockies and the Canadian Prairies.
Some Fun Facts…
- Calgary is the sunniest major city in the country
- Calgary is the second most educated city in Canada, next to Ottawa
- Calgary is a heartland of volunteerism – its charitable donations account for 50% more than the national average
- Calgary is the home of Canada’s second-largest public library system and has 17 locations throughout the city
- Calgary grows at a rate of 98 new arrivals per day
- Calgary is among the top cities worldwide in terms of health and cleanliness
- If you decide to walk or bike the pedestrian and bicycle pathway’s entire length, you would cross 67 bridges and read more than 750 signs
- The first Calgary Stampede was a two-day event, held in 1921 on September 2nd. It became a 10-day celebration in 1968
- Calgary was host to the first western Canadian hockey game on record in 1893
- Calgary was the first Canadian city to host the Olympic Winter Games in 1988
You know you’re from Calgary when...
- Two stepping is something you’re good at, and proud of
- You know the difference between the Ship and the Drum
- Jeans and a button-down shirt are considered “business casual”
- Golf is a legitimate business expense
- You wear snow boots one day and sandals the next
*Reference: Calgary Book of Everything
*Trademarks, official marks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) presented on this Web site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this Web site may be construed as conferring any right to use the Marks or the content protected under the Copyright Act.